Public transport hubs and vehicles
Digital signage provides a highly effective means of providing essential travel information to those using bus stations, railway stations, airports and embarkation buildings. But it can do so much more – combining useful local or travel information and advertising seamlessly with timetable information, for example.
- Digital signage can advertise the transport hub’s food and drinks outlets, to increase sales while people are waiting – and partners such as booksellers can showcase best sellers and special offers.
- Display safety advice and signpost where help can be found.
- Essential travel details can be displayed by digital signage in real time.
- Interactive touch displays can enable people to plan or explore their journeys.
- Open up a new revenue stream with third-party advertising.
- Provide entertainment, such as live television (seamlessly mixed with travel information) for those waiting for a connection.
- Provide essential travel information in the clearest way possible – such as liquid allowances, items allowed for travel and so on.
- Show up-to-the-minute changes, including emergencies, delays and cancellations – plus news and events which affect travel, and more.
- Travel tips can help people prepare for key destinations, by providing local information about attractions, facilities, hotels and more.
- Use touchscreens to help streamline or automate systems such as check-in.
- Wayfinding information can help travellers to get on their way with the minimum of fuss, or point them to essential facilities such as baggage reclaim.
Markets and uses
Illumineye digital signage is designed for a wide range of markets and uses.
- Car dealerships
- Corporate and business
- Education organisations
- Entertainment organisations
- Financial services organisations
- Gyms and fitness clubs
- Healthcare organisations
- Hospitality businesses
- Manufacturing businesses
- Museums and art galleries
- Outdoor and indoor advertising
- Petrol/gas stations and service areas
- Public-sector organisations
- Restaurants and quick-service restaurants
- Retailers, shops and stores
- Sports venues
- Transport hubs and transport companies