From local clubs to national venues
Illumineye Digital Signage provides a great way for all types of sports venue to deliver an enhanced experience for spectators and visiting teams. Illumineye is suitable for arenas, boxing and wrestling venues, billiard and snooker halls, gyms, shooting ranges, sports halls, stadia, swimming pools and more. Digital signage can be deployed in the event arena/hall itself, or in waiting/transport areas – and changing/locker rooms.
Use Illumineye Digital Signage to:
- deliver live match streams, with integrated data feeds or advertisements.
- build advertising revenue from local or national companies.
- provide wayfinding and essential venue information.
- display match/event scoreboards, leader boards and fixtures.
- show relevant results from other venues or peer events.
- display club, league and player profiles.
- welcome visiting teams and players.
- promote drinks and food available in the venue.
- promote the venue’s lessons and events or those from third parties.
- encourage interaction by displaying live social media feeds.
Powerful and flexible
Illumineye Digital Signage can incorporate all kinds of media – making it easy for team members, for example, to submit video clips or photographs to the content manager for quick upload to the running displays.
Markets and uses
Illumineye digital signage is designed for a wide range of markets and uses.
- Car dealerships
- Corporate and business
- Education organisations
- Entertainment organisations
- Financial services organisations
- Gyms and fitness clubs
- Healthcare organisations
- Hospitality businesses
- Manufacturing businesses
- Museums and art galleries
- Outdoor and indoor advertising
- Petrol/gas stations and service areas
- Public-sector organisations
- Restaurants and quick-service restaurants
- Retailers, shops and stores
- Sports venues
- Transport hubs and transport companies