Chao Chao is a UK-based quick-service restaurant chain, providing Southeast Asian food from a range of locations. Chao Chao chose Illumineye Digital Signage for its in-restaurant menu displays – and the company has the ability to push price changes to restaurants quickly and easily, simply by updating a spreadsheet from which pricing data is automatically taken and seamlessly incorporated into the digital menu.
From one restaurant to an entire chain
Illumineye Digital Signage is scalable – making it as great a solution for single restaurants as it is for entire chains – especially quick-service restaurants where efficiency is absolutely paramount. Illumineye’s ability to handle many different types of media – from videos to live data feeds – makes it easy to manage displayed content. Illumineye Digital Signage is ideal for:
- displaying menus in a way that’s easier and quicker for people to take in – making the most of food’s visual appeal.
- encouraging the sale of add-ons, such as drinks and sides.
- incorporating live TV and advertising.
- menu boards – including handling menus which need to change automatically based on the time of day.
- point-of-sale screens – and touchscreen order-and-collect displays.
- providing essential nutrition, calorie and allergy information in an accessible way.
- showcasing short-term menu changes, specials, meal deals and offers.
- staff profiles.
Illumineye Digital Signage can also be used in more creative ways too – such as video walls for maximum impact, drive-through displays – and large window displays to encourage footfall.
Markets and uses
Illumineye digital signage is designed for a wide range of markets and uses.
- Car dealerships
- Corporate and business
- Education organisations
- Entertainment organisations
- Financial services organisations
- Gyms and fitness clubs
- Healthcare organisations
- Hospitality businesses
- Manufacturing businesses
- Museums and art galleries
- Outdoor and indoor advertising
- Petrol/gas stations and service areas
- Public-sector organisations
- Restaurants and quick-service restaurants
- Retailers, shops and stores
- Sports venues
- Transport hubs and transport companies