Gas, petrol and service stations provide multiple opportunities to reach customers as they pass through – on the forecourt, on-pump and in the store. Digital signs can mix information with advertising, to provide both local/timely content and promote services or products. With the right type of content, one vendor can differentiate itself as a more useful place to stop for fuel – not only increasing fuel sales but also encouraging the sale of add-on items.
- Build advertising revenue and develop sponsorship opportunities from third parties.
- Display useful local information, such as nearest ATMs, parking, points of interest etc.
- Proactively sell extras such as car washes, oil, wiper fluid etc – adjusting campaigns for seasonal need.
- Provide essential pricing information.
- Provide useful travel information and updates via live feeds.
Illumineye Digital Signage can be updated remotely, so it’s easy to manage multiple campaigns across many service stations – even incorporating local content.
Deliver more than fuel
Most service stations have a high number of visitors with great potential for upselling. Digital signage can help realise this potential in the most effective way.
Markets and uses
Illumineye digital signage is designed for a wide range of markets and uses.
- Car dealerships
- Corporate and business
- Education organisations
- Entertainment organisations
- Financial services organisations
- Gyms and fitness clubs
- Healthcare organisations
- Hospitality businesses
- Manufacturing businesses
- Museums and art galleries
- Outdoor and indoor advertising
- Petrol/gas stations and service areas
- Public-sector organisations
- Restaurants and quick-service restaurants
- Retailers, shops and stores
- Sports venues
- Transport hubs and transport companies