A better buying experience
Digital menu boards show people what they can buy – including dishes they’re not familiar with – helping them to choose more quickly and with greater confidence. They also ‘elevate the pitch’ for quick-service restaurants – showcasing food and drink products in the best possible way.
Digital menu boards for quick-service restaurants can benefit from:
- a reduction in costs compared to traditional printed menus, posters and illuminated displays.
- adaptive menu changes which automatically adjust with times of the day, the week, the month – and can incorporate specific campaigns.
- automated pricing information, from feeds from the quick-service restaurant’s IT or EPOS systems.
- digital menu boards that can run all day, every day using low-cost, low-energy, fanless media players.
- easier communications in multi-language quick-service restaurants such as at airports – people can just point and buy.
- far better menu visibility in-restaurant, in windows, outside and using video walls.
- improved or maintained brand consistency with other campaigns, both online and offline.
- incorporating the essential information needed to meet healthcare regulations (including nutrition, allergy advice and calorie counts).
- more effective promotion and upselling of add-ons and meal deals.
- promotion of new menu items or special offer deals.
- reduced waiting time, resulting from faster decision-making.
- significant time-savings gained by centralising menu updates and broadcasting updates to menus wherever they are in the world.
Markets and uses
Illumineye digital signage is designed for a wide range of markets and uses.
- Car dealerships
- Corporate and business
- Education organisations
- Entertainment organisations
- Financial services organisations
- Gyms and fitness clubs
- Healthcare organisations
- Hospitality businesses
- Manufacturing businesses
- Museums and art galleries
- Outdoor and indoor advertising
- Petrol/gas stations and service areas
- Public-sector organisations
- Restaurants and quick-service restaurants
- Retailers, shops and stores
- Sports venues
- Transport hubs and transport companies