Putting information at customers’ fingertips
Customers often need up-to-date, accurate or timely information about service essentials – something at which Illumineye Digital Signage excels. Companies can also provide information to employees that can boost productivity, safety and performance.
Digital information boards can display:
- business, building, department, team and employee directories.
- emergency and safety advice.
- live availability for tills and customer service desks.
- live support statistics – such as calls answered, calls waiting and calls resolved.
- local facilities information, such as nearest ATMs, attractions and restaurants.
- product catalogues which allow people to drill down into more detail.
- production or sales statistics, including comparisons with best scores or scores over similar time periods.
- sales or performance leader boards.
- travel and transport information – including timetables, schedule changes, cancellations and so on.
- wayfinding and product locators.
Many types of information work best with touchscreen displays, especially in customer-facing areas. These allow customers to drill down to find exactly the information they need, delivering more relevant or detailed information than a non-touch device.
Markets and uses
Illumineye digital signage is designed for a wide range of markets and uses.
- Car dealerships
- Corporate and business
- Education organisations
- Entertainment organisations
- Financial services organisations
- Gyms and fitness clubs
- Healthcare organisations
- Hospitality businesses
- Manufacturing businesses
- Museums and art galleries
- Outdoor and indoor advertising
- Petrol/gas stations and service areas
- Public-sector organisations
- Restaurants and quick-service restaurants
- Retailers, shops and stores
- Sports venues
- Transport hubs and transport companies