Bin Majid Acacia Hotel and Apartments
Bin Majid Acacia Hotel and Apartments provides almost 400 contemporary hotel rooms in the business district of Rak, in the United Arab Emirates. Bin Majid Acacia Hotel and Apartments uses Illumineye Digital Signage for information displays and kiosks in elevators.
Digital signage for hospitality
Hospitality is one of the world’s largest and most successful sectors – with businesses as diverse as bars and conference centres. But whatever the size and type of hospitality business, Illumineye Digital Signage can deliver updates, information and entertainment to your guests. Illumineye is great for hospitality venues such as:
- convention centres.
- events and exhibition halls.
- holiday resorts.
- inns and pubs.
One digital signage product – many solutions
Illumineye Digital Signage is a powerful, scalable product that can adapt to almost any information display scenario, including:
- check-in/check-out systems.
- currency exchange rates.
- digital concierges (to provide recommendations for local amenities, such as ATMs and restaurants).
- digital menu boards (including allergy information and catering for specific dietary requirements).
- digital pricing boards.
- event information and events calendars.
- flight, transport and timetable information.
- hotel room greetings and information displays.
- loyalty programme information.
- maps and local area/attraction information.
- promoting your added-value and luxury amenities.
- reception information and status displays.
- room and facilities booking systems.
- sports bar screens and live television (where information or advertising can be ‘wrapped around’ a live television stream).
- video walls to ‘wow’ visitors.
- wayfinding and digital building directories (which can also be interactive).
Markets and uses
Illumineye digital signage is designed for a wide range of markets and uses.
- Car dealerships
- Corporate and business
- Education organisations
- Entertainment organisations
- Financial services organisations
- Gyms and fitness clubs
- Healthcare organisations
- Hospitality businesses
- Manufacturing businesses
- Museums and art galleries
- Outdoor and indoor advertising
- Petrol/gas stations and service areas
- Public-sector organisations
- Restaurants and quick-service restaurants
- Retailers, shops and stores
- Sports venues
- Transport hubs and transport companies