Digital signage for all kinds of fitness venue
Illumineye Digital Signage provides a great way to reach customers for all sizes and types of health business, including country clubs, golf clubs, health clubs, leisure centres, personal training studios, Pilates studios, spas, sports halls, yoga studios – and more.
Illumineye Digital Signage allows you to provide content which makes customers’ fitness sessions more enjoyable, entertaining and informative. Fitness businesses can use digital signage to display:
- additional orientation information for new members.
- benefits of loyalty programmes or special offers.
- class timetables.
- details of additional services (such as dance, cardio, spin, toning or Pilates classes).
- encourage socialisation by showing live tweets from members or showcasing member achievements.
- entertainment and information for when people are working out – for example, mixing live television with location news, pollen counts and health content.
- inform members about your other locations or partner services.
- information on treatments.
- instructional fitness videos or structured training sessions.
- interactive booking for facilities.
- interactive learning via touchscreen displays.
- motivation with goal leader boards, before and after videos/images.
- nutrition advice and recipes.
- profiles of personal trainers and personal training services.
- safety rules for the location, class or fitness equipment.
- wayfinding information to equipment and facilities, along with ‘how to’ guides.
- well-being, fitness and health tips.
Keep information relevant
Information can be updated dynamically, so that changes in schedules, team members, instructors and so on can be quickly added alongside permanent content.
Generate advertising revenue
Fitness businesses can also create advertising revenue by promoting third-party products and services or allowing companies to sponsor programmes, services or facilities.
Markets and uses
Illumineye digital signage is designed for a wide range of markets and uses.
- Car dealerships
- Corporate and business
- Education organisations
- Entertainment organisations
- Financial services organisations
- Gyms and fitness clubs
- Healthcare organisations
- Hospitality businesses
- Manufacturing businesses
- Museums and art galleries
- Outdoor and indoor advertising
- Petrol/gas stations and service areas
- Public-sector organisations
- Restaurants and quick-service restaurants
- Retailers, shops and stores
- Sports venues
- Transport hubs and transport companies